MedWise – Online Training for Educators Goes Live
HEEM are pleased to announce that the University of Nottingham MedWise online training package is now open to educators in the East Midlands.
The course contains ten interactive online modules, which are hosted on the Royal College of General Practitioners webpages and have been developed by the University of Nottingham in collaboration with Health Education East Midlands. These modules are free to educators working in the Health Education East Midlands region and can be accessed here.
The modules cover a variety of topics including:
- Clinical teaching, supervision and feedback skills
- Teaching practical skills
- Lecturing and presentation skills
- Small group teaching skills
- Questioning techniques
- Curriculum concepts and learning outcomes
- Assessment principles and methods
- Evaluating teaching
- Educational theory
- The Structure of postgraduate education
Each module has a certificate that can be printed upon completion, which can be used as evidence of Continual Professional Development.
For further information
Please contact Jo Wallis, Postgraduate Administrator – Education, Commissioning and Quality, on 0115 8233424, or email email@example.com.