Leicester Chest Drain Course – Bookings are now being taken
Date: 20th July 2015
Venue: Clinical Education Centre, Glenfield Hospital, Leicester, LE3 9QP
Registration Fee: £150.00
This covers lunch, refreshments and course literature.
This one day course includes;
- Workshops & Practical Sessions (Hands-on on pig cadavers)
- Thoracic Anatomy, Radiology & Ultrasound
- When Should I Put In A Chest Drain?
- How Do I Insert A Wide-bore Chest Drain?
- How Do I Insert A Seldinger Chest Drain?
- Management & Complications Of Chest Drains
- Pleurodesis & Management Of Recurrences
Course Organisers - Dr Rakesh Panchal and Dr Raman Verma
Respiratory Medicine, Glenfield Hospital
Jenisha Meisuria or Geeta Das, Education Centre, Leicester General Hospital, Gwendolen Road, Leicester, LE5 4PW
Tel: 0116 258 4917 or 258 4244
(Edited by Rosanne Bates - original submission Friday, 27 March 2015, 2:38 PM)