An intervention called 'Understanding the Consultation' for registrars identified as being at risk of struggling to gain CCT.
This course is to be used in the Intermediate workshop teaching for the VLE Development Day
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Develop an interactive online activity, using eLearning design principles
- Construct appropriate objectives for their activity or eTivity
- Apply styling principles, including basic use of CSS and the Moodle Editor
- Select, use and design with a variety of media types
- Construct a quiz using the Moodle Quiz feature for assessment of learners